Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Built in the 1930's, this 5 bedroom home sits enjoys a peaceful location nestled amongst an established garden of mature trees, shrubs and flower gardens with vacant fully fence adjoining paddock.
- large entrance foyer which leads to the hub of the home
- separate dining room with in-built wood heater
- large lounge room with wood heater
- electric kitchen with old fuel stove, large pantry, gas heating and attached eat-in area
- 5 double sized bedrooms, master bedroom has original fire place
- sunny enclosed front sunroom, large storage room along with separate linen cupboard
- enclosed back verandah houses, office, toilet and bathroom which consists of bath, shower and vanity
- 4 bay garage with double roller doors, garden shed, chicken pen and bird avairy
- The 6874m2 block is well fenced and loving maintained
Located opposite to the Black Mountain Central School, this home would suit the growing family wanting a semi rural lifestyle in easy commuting distance to Armidale or Guyra.
Call Margo Hogan on 0458 255 102 to arrange your inspection
6,874m² / 1.7 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.