Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
What more could you want!
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This home has everything, being neat and tidy, located in a quiet street, close to schools, hospital and in walking distance to CDB.
- 4 double sized bedrooms with built-ins + 5th bedroom/office, with master bedroom located a distance from other bedrooms
- electric kitchen with dishwasher with plenty of bench and cupboard space and looks over family/dining/lounge area
- Large wood heater in family/dining/lounge area which accesses patio via large glass sliding door
- Patio is a lovely north facing covered outdoor area with laser light panels allowing natural light into master bedroom and family room windows
- bathroom has separate shower, bath and vanity, separate toilet off laundry, large linen cupboard
- single car garage with attached single carport
- large double colourbond shed with concrete floor, 2 roller doors, PA door and power
- older shed with roller door used as wood shed + lockable room attached
- large undercover BBQ area with power
- 3 large dog pens on concrete with kennel area
- fenced veggie garden along with neat and tidy gardens with cubby house
- 2 rainwater tanks + pump
- fully fenced and dog proof
This tastefully renovated home is currently tenanted with tenants happy to stay on.
For further information or to book an inspection call Margo Hogan 0458 255 102
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
1,138m² / 0.28 acres
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.