Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large family home loaded with features
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large family is located within walking distance to Guyra's CBD and an approx 30 minute drive to Armidale's CBD
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 with large built-in robes along with large walk-in robe off master bedroom, separate ensuite and private north facing sitting area, with master bedroom having under floor heating
- Well appointed kitchen with new Belling 7 burner cook top with dual oven, new dishwasher, large pantry, abundance of bench and cupboard space + breakfast bar
- Family/dining area is of generous size and features new wood heater, reverse cycle heating and ceiling fan, with access to outdoor paved patio area
- Additional separate lounge room
- Main bathroom is centrally located and features large freestanding bath, corner shower, basin and toilet with modern floor to ceiling tiles and wall storage nooks
- Additional powder room/toilet, separate laundry with large storage cupboard, additional linen cupboard
- Additional room that could be an office, small gym or storage room
- Wrap around verandahs
- North facing windows are double glazed and let in an abundance of natural light
- Detached double garage with concrete floor and driveway, roof storage and storage room with double roller doors
- The large 3200m2 block is fully fenced with plenty of room for the children to play. With a current DA approval to subdivide block
-Neat and tidy front gardens give this home a lovely street appeal
Owners have decided to relocate, so now is your opportunity to purchase a quality family home, on a large block of land, in a good location.
For further information or to book an inspection call Margo Hogan on 0458 255 102
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
3,200m² / 0.79 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.