Renovations + TLC = Great Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Older style 3 or 4 bedroom home, has high ceilings and timber lining, it is in walking distance to Guyra's CBD, bowling & golf clubs. New aluminium windows have been installed and feature security type screens, along with a new colourbond roof and lovely east facing Spanline sunroom which is fully screened.
- 3 or 4 bedrooms, with some older style freestanding wardrobes in 3 bedrooms
- good sized lounge room with inbuilt wood heater and ceiling fan opening onto both an enclosed front verandah/sunroom and dining area
- older style kitchen with electric stove
- older style bathroom with shower, separate bath and basin. Separate toilet
- large laundry which could also double as a mud room
- double lock up garage with concrete floor and workshop benches + single carport
- old wood/garden shed with concrete floor and work benches, rain water tank
- large fully enclosed backyard with rear lane access
- cottage style front gardens
With some renovations and TLC this will make a great home, being of good size on a large flat block, in a great location. Come and take a look for yourself.
For further information or to book an inspection call Margo Hogan on 0458 255 102
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.