- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This home was the original State Bank and still has a number of original features including french doors, double hung timber windows, timber lining, and lovely timber floorboards.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with large built-in, all with original fireplaces + wood heater in main bedroom
- Old original eat-in kitchen with fuel stove and electric stove in back room/laundry
- Lounge room with large built-in china display cabinets and wood heater
- Modernise tiled bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- East facing side sun room
- Old shed, old well + rainwater tank
Sitting on a 3031m2 block and being located in walking distance to CBD, this property has opportunity to subdivide (STCA) or development potential to build your family home, investment property while living in existing home.
Contact Margo Hogan on 0458 255 102 to arrange your inspection
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.