Fatten, Crop & Irrigate
- Land: 220 ha (544 acres)
· 220 hectares (543.63 acres)
· Located 22km North of Guyra with New England Highway frontage
· 3 bedroom weatherboard home with office
· Additional 3 bedroom clad home
· All steel 3 bay machinery shed
· 2 stand electric woolshed with enclosed skillion
· 2 x silos
Water & Irrigation:
· 120 megalitre irrigation licence on property
· 2 large storage dams to furnish irrigation
· 8 stock watering dams
· 17 reticulated stock troughs
· Equipped bore servicing stock troughs
· 38 inches or 950mm per annum
Soil & Topography:
· 100% basalt featuring alluvial heavy basalt cropping flats.
· The terrain has rolling basalt tops running to arable flats.
· Recently build steel sheep yards
· Timber cattle yards
The prime location of 'Pine Grove' combined with the reliable rainfall and heavy basalt soils of the Ben Lomond district make this a special offering. The production possibilities are endless with intensive agricultural pursuits benefiting from the opportunity to irrigate.
220 ha / 544 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.